ServiceTrade is the leading provider of software as a service (“SaaS”) applications for commercial service contractors. Our customers use ServiceTrade’s mobile and web applications to streamline service operations and engage customers online to earn revenue growth averaging over 23% year-over-year.
Our Integrated Products extend ServiceTrade’s capabilities and impact even further. PartsLedger helps contractors create purchase orders, manage inventory, and accurately track part costs. ServiceForms helps commercial service contractors modernize their inspection and maintenance processes. A family of integrations and connectors keep our customers’ accounting systems up to date with the ServiceTrade platform. Our upcoming offerings will help our customers use the ServiceTrade platform and integration capabilities to take on new business challenges and grow even more.
We're hiring a Product Manager of Integrated Products to set the strategy, drive development with in-house engineers and/or partners, and coordinate efforts with teammates across the organization for one (or more) integrated products. This is a high visibility role with significant impact on the business. The successful PM has the drive, curiosity, and strong execution skills needed to bring valuable products to market.
- Implement product features consistent with the company mission of helping commercial service contractors increase the value of their brand by becoming more important to their customers
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, customers, and prospects to collect, understand, and communicate product requirements into clear user stories
- Work closely with software development teams within ServiceTrade and external engineering partners to communicate the priority of and technical requirements for user stories during weekly grooming sessions
- Act as the customer advocate and answer business questions about user stories for engineers in daily stand-ups and whenever urgent or development-blocking questions arise
- Identify and communicate the impacts of product updates on accounting system integrations and maintain continuous functionality with other Integrated Products
- Attend daily stand-ups in the 8am Eastern time hour
A few things you'll want to know:
What does ServiceTrade do?
ServiceTrade makes web and mobile SaaS applications for commercial service contractors. Our customers provide inspection, maintenance, and repair services to commercial and industrial facilities to keep them safe, fully operational, and compliant. ServiceTrade began in 2012 and now serves more than 800 commercial service contractors that manage more than 12,000 skilled technicians across the US and Canada.
Ok, so why should I care about that?
Our customers are smart, hard-working people who we enjoy serving. We help them grow their business to earn more revenue, employ more blue-collar workers, and become more valuable to their customers. It’s why we get excited about serving a market that you might never have thought about before.
What kind of working environment do you have?
We’ve transitioned from a start-up to a scale-up -- that means we still have the spirit and energy of a start-up and are adding new people who will help us expand our business faster and run our business smarter. We have big ambitions and every employee understands our goals and what their role is in achieving them. Read about our company culture on our Meet the Team page.
What kind of benefits do you offer?
- Paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick days
- 401(k) with up to 2% employer match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Optional supplemental insurance policies for things like accidents, injuries, hospitalizations, or cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Life insurance, AD&D, and long- and short-term care policies
- FSA and DCFSA - pre-tax flexible spending accounts
Want to know more?
Go ahead and apply! Let’s get to know each other.